- Беги по волнам
- Паганини -каприз 24 . Гитара.
- Алехин - Пусть ничего не будет
- Всем летнего настроения
- Вечный бой
- Ромашка (инструментальная музыка)
- Darren Mikaelson - Walking 2016
- Сoncentrated moment
- Моря-и-Неба Даль
Рекомендуемые трекиВсе треки
Dominic G. Joutsen2003
- Современная классика/Модерн
- Адрес на RealMusic.ru
- My name is Dominic G. Joutsen and I’m a composer for concert hall, film, TV and media. Primarily a symphonist, I work in a multitude of genres and styles, trying to break down the boundaries between classical, ethnic, pop and electronic music. Yet the one thing I always try to preserve is emotional resonance, richness and beauty, which I believe are the corner stones of any work of art. <br> <br> I was born Cyril Ioutsen (that remains my legal name) in Moscow, Russia, to Russian-Swedish parents and I had had no real interest in music until my late teens, when I encountered the work of John Williams and Philip Glass that finally inspired me to compose myself (thus as a musician I’m mostly self-taught, being late in finding my voice). I rapidly became a huge fan of film music, but I also developed a strong interest in medieval and non-European sound and in many avant-garde trends as well (all of which might be evident in my own work). <br> <br> Composing extensively since the early 2000-s I also managed to graduate from the State University for Humanities (then functioning within the Russian Academy of Sciences) with an M.A. degree in American history (a proper education for a musician, eh?) and even pursued Ph.D. in the subject afterwards. My professional musical career has started when I teamed up with Russia's leading videogame composer and producer Edward Mekhraliev, first as his assistant and later as an executive producer (and staff composer) at his international production center ‘Universum Soni’. <br> <br> My scoring assignments range rather widely: from a handful of videogames to TV shows, from indie movies to music libraries, from pop songs to opera (there is only one yet, and it’s still in progress). Apart from contributing original music, I also work as an arranger, having provided orchestrations for Portuguese band Heavenwood’s album ‘Abyss Masterpiece’ (2011) and symphonically adapted several songs of German band Powerwolf as a bonus CD for their album 'Blood of the Saints' (2011). <br> <br> The list of my concert hall compositions is extensive (considering I’m still young), counting well over a hundred opus numbers, which include seven symphonies, four quartets, four concertos (for flute, mandolin, violin and electric guitar), dozens of suites, overtures, sonatas, choral pieces, piano etudes, classical and chamber songs. The world premiere performance of my music was given by the East-Flanders Chamber Orchestra (Belgium) under the baton of Bruno de Schaepdrijver in November of 2007. <br> <br> In my spare time I read, watch movies, listen to music, lie in the sun, fool around, and study rare documents at the seminar on medieval Latin. I also write poetry and short stories (in English, German, Latin and Elvish, and under another pen-name), for which I have already received two Editor’s Choice Awards from International Society of Poets (USA), and enjoy making annoying noises with duduk, bansuri, clarinet, dan moi, gemshorn, kena, komus, mandolin, piano, pifano, pimak, recorder, shakuhachi, tinwhistle, Tibetan singing bowl, and viola.
Кирилл Иоутсен Директор Dominic G. Joutsen Владелец страницы
- Инструменты и оборудование